Art. 13 decree law 196/2003 for the treatment of personal data.
We would like to inform you that the decree law n°196 of 30th June 2003 ("Code concerning the personal data security") provides the safeguarding of people about the treatment of personal data. The data in our possess are usually collected directly from the person concerned. According to above-mentioned law, this treatment will be characterized by principles of honesty, lawfulness, transparency, and safeguarding of his/her discretion and rights. According to the article n°13 of the decree law 196/2003, we inform you about the following information:
- Purpose of the treatment of personal data
Your personal data will be treated as follow: posting or mailing information about the activities promoted by FBA srl, contests, market research, and search and selection of personnel. To give your own personal data is optional, and refusing to provide those data has no consequences, except eventually not to receive information.
- Treatment of personal data
Concerning the purpose, the personal data will be collected through paper-, computer-, and telematic means, warranting the accuracy and discretion of the data.
- Categories of persons with which the data can be shared
For the development of some activities connected to the treatment of personal data, as already asserted, our company turns to external companies which work out activities that are functional for us, for instance marketing companies, Minister of finance, Earnings agency, ministerial corporations, and other corporations provided for by the law.
- Corporation in charge of the treatment
- Rights under the article 7
At any time you can exercise your rights against the person in charge of the treatment, under the article 7 of the decree 196/2003, as follows here:
Legislative decree 196/2003
Art. 7 - Right to access Personal Data and other rights
A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form. Shall have the right to be informed:
- Of the source of personal data;
- Of the purpose and methods of the processing;
- Of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- Of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5 (2);
- Of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State's territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- Updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- Erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- Certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- On legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are
- relevant to the purpose of the collection;
To the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
The undersigned, acquired the information under the article 13 of the decree 196/2003, accepting the provisions of the privacy law, gives his/her own consent for the treatment of the personal data for the purposes specified in the above-mentioned decree.